Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
A brands online reputation is the confluence of every piece of information about the brands itself and how that particular brand of the company is viewed by the customers, stakeholders, and the market as a whole. It’s the culmination of ideas and emotions that a customer associated with the brand experienced during the purchase of goods and services in addition to the services provided by the company post consumer engagement.
Reputation Studio Reputation Studio empowers omni-channel brands to optimize valuable resources by automating the entire review/response management process. Brands such Hormel Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Pandora and Mars leverage Reputation Studio’s Sentiment Artificial Intelligence to gain valuable insights into what products customers love while helping the brands understand what products need to be improved, and why.
Our rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development professionals responsible for growing Reputation Studio revenues. With a focus on Fortune 1000 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Retail, Food & Beverage, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Automotive and more.
Enterprise Account Executiveson the Enterprise Sales team are responsible for up-selling, cross-selling to Reputation Studio Enterprise clients while delivering net new logos to the business. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within Reputation Studio Enterprise sales segment
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Reputation Studio vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of creative campaigns. market sector knowledge/intelligence and cold calling
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Exceed plan
- 7+ years of quota carrying software or technology solution sales experience
- Demonstrated success in carrying a quota and closing Fortune 1000 deals
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles – demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Expert at driving the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Successful history of net new direct business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; or equivalent experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Reputation Studio offers the following benefits: competitive compensation, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Reputation Studio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.