Park City, UT 84060
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Reputation Studio provides a collaborative, fun, and fast-paced startup work environment. We are headquartered in Park City, Utah and have a enterprise global customer base. Reputation Studio is the enterprise Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform that leverages Artificial Intelligence to empower brands to respond to online reviews and engage consumers in the moments that matter. As a hyper-growth SaaS startup, we are on pace to become an innovative market leader within the Online Reputation Management space.
Our team currently has an exciting opportunity available to grow alongside us as a Social
Media Marketing Expert.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and creative with a passion for B2B marketing. In this role, you will be expected to contribute to the strategic development of our brand by playing an active role in telling our brand story through social media and blog content. We need someone we can count on to capture the passion of our teams, bring our product to life through Social Media and Blog Content.
Are you up for the challenge? We would love to hear from you!
- Collaborate with our executive team and Branding and Events Coordinator to maintain our social media presence across all digital channels (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). This includes driving traffic to our accounts (through social media influencers, SEO, etc), interacting with our followers, and posting creative content multiple times a week for each of our four brands.
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to write and publish compelling posts and blogs that capture Reputation Studio’s story.
- Undergraduate Degree with a major in Marketing, or related field (minor in Graphic Design or comparable experience preferred).
- At least 3 years of experience working with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing.
- A public portfolio of multiple examples of past work.
- Knowledge of graphic fundamentals and typography.
- Both print and digital design capabilities; must be able to work in both forms of media.
- At least 3 years of experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Experience working as a digital strategist or web data analyst.
- Ability to align your work with a creative strategy.
- Willingness to accept projects that range from minor tasks to complex projects.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fearless of tight deadlines and direction change.
- Interest in learning new software and different design applications